Chemex Hand Blown, Pour-over Glass Coffeemaker, 3-Cup
Invented by chemist Peter Schlumbohm and featured in the MOMA's permanent collection, the Chemex Coffee Maker has been lauded for its simple, sleek design. Its chemically correct method of brewing is thanks to its hourglass-shaped flask made entirely of Borosilicate glass, a chemically inert material that doesn't absorb odors or chemical residues. To brew, put coffee into the Chemex bonded filter (sold separately) and add hot water to make up to eight cups of coffee. Mouth-blown from heat-resistant glass with a wooden handle. Dishwasher and microwave-safe. Set of 100 filters sold separately.
- Made of Borosilicate glass which will not absorb odors or chemical residues
- Includes a polished wood collar with leather tie
- Simple, easy to use with timeless, elegant design
- Uses Chemex Half Circle Filters FP-2
- Capacity: 1 Pint / 15 Ounces
- Height: 8 1/4"
- Diameter: 3"